Sign in to follow this  
Guest RDJames

PMDG - SU2 Thanks :)

Guest RDJames

Have managed to download the SU2 Update this evening without a hitch at all and it has completed perfectly :)Thank you so much to PMDG for their dedication in working to resolve the server issues which caused problems since the release of SU2.Issues such as what happened with the SU2 update download do happen but what rates PMDG very highly is the simple fact that they have worked for their customers and worked towards and resolve the server issues so that all customers can download the SU2 update.Thanks to PMDG and the BETA Team, it is an absolute pleasure to fly the PMDG 737 NG and I can't wait for future PMDG Products which I am sure will all be of the highest possible standard and quality.Richie

Hey!

Is this SU2 for PMDG still downloadable?

Is there anybody who can tell me where to look for?

Greetz

Jive1

Is this SU2 for PMDG still downloadable?

All the FS9 737NG service updates are still on the PMDG website if you need them. Just look in the downloads section. Better than googling for it and dragging up this ancient thread. Probably the most extreme example of thread resurrection I've seen on AVSIM.

ki9cAAb.jpg

When we released SU2 (it was the first thing I was involved with at the company) it was a full new installer that was sent to everyone - there was not a patch up to it from the original NG. Way too many things changed for it to just be a patch. If you seriously have the original installer and can prove the purchase, send me a ticket and I'll get you the one that includes it. 

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com