Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG SERVER ONLINE: 16DEC03 2345Z

Guest DannyV

Just clicked on download - no delay, started instantly with a download speed of 355 KB/Sec. Very nice...Thanks guys for your hard work over the last few days in trying to get this awesome update out to us!!! Patience is a virtue as they say ;-)Cheers and all the very best for Christmas to everyone...Danny Vickers :-waveAdelaide, Australia

Guest michaelforbes

Thanks so much for all of your hard work! It's now downloading at 300+ KB/Sec!I'm sure the wait will have been worth it.Best to you and the team,Michael

Guest Hickup4695

Hey maybe if I order it now, I can get it before this thing download? LOL Don't nobody try and call me tonight, I decided to wait until the wife is asleep and try to download it will in bed. Maybee it will be done when I get up. Ahh I remember the Capt sim 727 over 100 MB and it took me three days to get it. Isn't technology great! Yeahhhhh LOLDavid the downcast :]

Hi PMDG,BIG THANK YOU!!!!Now I am downloading and it's going real nice!Well, I have been not too friendly to you. But you found yourself the problem with your server which just seemed to be a little PC rather than a real server.Now, all goes well and I had no problem at all trying it just a few minutes ago!Again: THANK YOU A LOT!!!

Guest mvf1981

Just downloaded earlier and all I can say is WOW!Flew my test flight and Ive never seen such a smoothe transition to a final approach that led to me making a perfect landing :)well Im off to fly now for a long timethanks for all the support and updates through your server troubles PMDG! U guys have done a great job :-beerchug(its true that good things come to those who wait)ThanksMark

Any technical details? What exactly went wrong?-Cory

-Cory Crabtree

Guest B742FAN

Congrats on a job well done. Once again ya show the flightsim community what ya'll are made of.Woot!__Josh

Guest Hi-Energy

Hey,I too never heard of PMDG till the 737, I see on the new page a 747 is ither in the making or will be made, I canot wait for this, Your 737 is 99.9% accuarte, only difference is you can't feel the turblence! :)Thanks for workin so hard and so long! Great Job guys...Just downloading now a meir 16Kb Second, Who knwos why :)

I'm getting really frustrated!!! I'm trying my original link, for some reason I didn't get a new email and I still can't get in.AAAAAAGH!!Dave F.

I have successfully downloaded my copy of SU2. I have also removed the previous version from my PC. Question now is...according to email this file was supposed to be over 69MB in length and my download was just over 68MB. I did not get any error message to the contrary, so is it safe to assume the file is complete and safe to install?Thanks in advance for assistance and a well deserved applause to PMDG. They certainly took some abuse from the sim community and in the end showed their commitment to customer satisfaction.Bob DemarestBirmingham, Alabama

Thank you Robert,I had no doubt that you would eventually sort out the server problems.Like many others, I have been trying to get in since Sunday, when I first got the email. But, unlike some, I decided that whinning is contra-productive and the best thing to do is keep trying, and read this forum. You have been keeping us informed of the problems and your attempts to resolve them, that was good enough for me.Anyway I logged in a couple of hours ago and downloaded the update in less than 5 minutes. Have it installed and runing with no problems.Thank you again for a great product, and the wonderful FREE update.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

W00T!:-sun1- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Guest tcable

I guess the tweaks worked :)I am now getting the file at over 150KB/sec :) considering that since recieving the mail, I barely got any server responses at all!Thanks Rob, Lefteris, Vin, and everybody lese that I'm forgetting by name.Tim