Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG SERVER ONLINE: 16DEC03 2345Z

Your effort to solve the problem is greatly appreciated. Now, try and get some sleep and perhaps a beer or two. ;)

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest Jemimus

Fantastic to see it all working now. Downloaded in 6 minutes. Congratulations on this release, and praise for the professionalism in which you handled your little server crises, posting half-daily updates on what is going in is very professional, and keeping customers up to date is something many many companies are not very good at, you show how it should be done! :)Any word on when the updated manuals, and a ful change list will be available? I have loked but I cannot find any yet.

Gentlemen,Above and beyond the call of duty.I have downloaded the update on my first try this morning.I hope your Families will see you this Chirstmas, mine won't!Again thanks for your commitment to this professional product.Kieran, Dublin

Gidday All, I have downloaded, not installed but happy I have got thus far, after trying since Sunday, OZ time. Great effort - thankyou.Rode the Melbourne Sydney Qantas shuttle today. 737-800 both ways. So when are you PMDG guys going to give us the 800/900???? - Just JockingMerry Christmas to all.RegardsJock McIntyreMelbourne, Australia.

Jock McIntyre

Guest G.Baron

Hi Team,Many thanks for SU2 - I've succesfully downloaded and installed the beauty this morning without any problem.I'm wishing all of you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a happy and successful Year 2004.Guenther ( EDDK )

Guest fly_by

Hello PMDG!I also got it yesterday after 4 days of trying.Really nice gents. I nearly thought you wouldn't get it fired up.good work, hopefully the serverprobs are forever solved.Manuel Staubmann

Great Job guys!!!I downloaded it yesterday and it is working just great :-)))Thanks for this big Christmas gift.Rafael Lopes

Guest Lord Zap

heh...patience is a virtue indeed. Glad you guys got it sorted in the end. I managed to successfully dl it last night like many here and have just now finished my first flight and it's brilliant. A classy update for sure, almost like a new product! (and I thought v1.1 was pretty good!)Well done guys....any future releases of other planes by you will have my full attention I can assure you :-)Best RegardsDave

Guest womil

Dear Mr Randazzo and all the PMDG team,thank You for Your efforts to make this long awaited update available to Your customers. Thank You also for keeping us informed what's going on all the time. I do not post very often in this forum but I visit it every day when it's possible. And I always enjoy to read about the different topics, the friendly and often humorous kind things were dealed with. I hope that as more as I will learn "flying" the 737NG as more I can contribute to help some people having questions in the forum. Unfortunately I had no possibility to install SU2 although I got it already yesterday night. But Christmas holidays are approaching, and my day of installing will come.Thank You, Best wishes to all of You,Yours sincerely,Wolfgang Milius

Guest airbus mechanic

Hi Have tried to download SU2 using DAP software,but will not reconnect after downloading about 50%.Is this a server error because it fails to respond to DAP. Paul

Hi Paul,Exactly the same problem here. Very frustrating - several hours of online time wasted. Now all I get from DAP is a 'Server has an internal error' message.What a mess :-(All the best,John> Hi> Have tried to download SU2 using DAP>software,but will not reconnect after downloading about 50%.Is>this a server error because it fails to respond to DAP.>> Paul