Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

NOTAM: Cleaning Up Out-Standing Issues: 18DEC03 0001Z UPDATED

Captains-Please note that as of 1800Z on 17DEC03 I have updated the times for ITEM #1 ABOVE.ITEM #2 ABOVE has been completed.Also- those who posted some very nice notes on this thread- thanks! I accidentally deleted a few of them while doing some editing- sorry... I greatly appreciate the very nice compliments!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Captains-Please note that as of 2100Z on 17DEC03 I have updated the times for ITEM #1 ABOVE.ITEM #2 ABOVE has been completed

Captains-Now that we appear to have the server back up and operating as we expected it- there are a number of items that we need to get cleaned up before we can consider the mission completed:ITEM 1: WHAT IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A DOWNLOAD EMAIL:=============================================We've posted this a few times- but just to be sure everyone is on the same page....There are a few reasons why you may not have received your original download confirmation from us.... You changed email addresses, your spam prevention software grabbed the email thinking it was unwanted, your ISP's spam software grabbed it thinking it was unwanted, some quirk of our database provided bogus information to the mailing software or various other internet related reasons...If you have your original download information from the original purchase- use that download link. If you did not keep the download instructions (as we instructed!) then you should do the following:---> Send an email to updateme@precisionmanuals.com containing your current email address (do NOT assume we have it on file...) FULL NAME. Confirmation ID if you have it, and the approximate date of original purchase.I will begin working the que on Wednesday Morning. (NOTE THE START TIME EDIT PLEASE!) I do not know how many total users are in that que- but i will answer them on a First-In-First-Out basis beginning this evening.NOTE: If you send your update/request to support@precisionmanuals.com , it will not be handled. You must send it to updateme@precisionmanuals.comITEM 1 COMPLETION STATUS:-------------------------ALL OUTSTANDING UPDATEME REQUESTS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED as of 0001Z 18DEC03.ITEM 2: WHAT IF I PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE DURING THE PAST FEW DAYS:==================================================================We obviously didn't anticipate the server laying down and playing dead, so we didn't think to turn the sales page off until about 18 hours into the crisis. This being the case- some of you managed to get by the order page and may or may not have been charged for an order without receiving a download confirmation....This being the case- here is what will happen:--> I am going to cull the order server for all orders that took place before we turned the system off. If I find you in that database I am going to ensure you have a download record on the download server- and I will send you a new confirmation email.--> If you did not actually get through the order server- you will not have been charged and no record of you will exist in our database. Therefor you should not expect to hear from us. (As we can't tell you were there!)ITEM 2 COMPLETION STATUS:--------------------------All outstanding purchase issues have been resolved as of 0001Z 18DEC03NOTES: Some users were simply resent their purchase links to ensure they were sent. Other users who's orders were incomplete received refunds for the incomplete purchases. All users in this category recieved either a confirmation email or a refund notice.

Captains-Please note that as of 0001Z 18DEC03, all outstanding UPDATE@PRECISIONMANULS.COM requests to update email addresses or replace missing download links have been acted upon.If you have still not received a download link- you MUST send an email address to updateme@precisionmanuals.com with your full name, customer ID, approximate date of purchase and your current email address....