Sign in to follow this  
Guest N757PM

SID/STARS

Guest N757PM

Where can I get the SID/STAR files at?Thanks, Jase

Guest N757PM

Great! Thanks! I'm just completed the SU2 download and am about to take er' up for a test flight.

Guest rvdlaak

Hi George,Have done the install and I see the new sidstars dir is populated OK as expected, but when I choose the DEP/ARR - the lists of SIDS and STARS is always NONE? No matter what airport I choose - I have tried EGKK, EHAM, LSGG LFPG ... the list goes on.please help?cheers,Ronniehttp://ronnie.vandelaak.com/baw644.gif

i am having the same.the folder is full, but i cannot get any Runways/Stars/SIDS to show up in FS9. I tried in FS2002 and it works.any clue on that?cheersMartin

i found the problem.the destinations i have chosen have no SIDS and no stars in the .txt file.and no runways btw. @ LSZH ;)cheersMartin

Guest stang

>the destinations i have chosen have no SIDS and no stars in>the .txt file.Correct. The DAFIF does not have SIDs or STARs for LSZH. It does have two IAPs though.>and no runways btw. @ LSZH ;)I don't know what you mean by this. It lists runway 14 for the two IAPs.Terry