Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilC

Debonair and 3rd Party Errors

Guest PhilC

For some reason, when I load up Geoff's Debonair I get four errors in a row that say that MSFS was unable to load 3rd party software and refers to the b33.gau file. After OK'ing through the errors the Deb loads but the HSI is missing. I have installed all updates as far as I know. The b33.gau file is in the gauges folder. Is there a complete file with all updates included available that I can re-install? Any ideas what started causing this problem or how to fix it?

Guest PhilC

Geof,Here's what I did: deleted the b33.gau file from the gauges folder, copied deb.cab into the gauges folder, copied panelxp.cfg in to the b33 panel folder and renamed it to panel.cfg (I do have RealityXP). Still no HSI but now I don't get any errors. The B33 has worked just fine before and have no idea why things changed.The 'patch' file I have contained the deb.cab, panelxp.cfg, panel.cfg and a couple of text files. Is this the correct 'patch'?

Doesn't make much sense-you did it right,-open the panel.cfg in notepad and see if it references the new hsi-deb.cab. Also if using the realityxp newest version you will have to remove the references to "2" in the reality gauges. See the post by Uwe earlier-he posted his panel.cfg-you may want to just copy it.http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Guest PhilC

Here's the line that references the HSI:gauge15=b33!HSI, 333,793,134,127Thanks for the tip about the '2'. I had forgot to change that.Thanks also for your help.

Guest PhilC

Thanks Geof. That fixed it.Don't know how I screwed it up in the first place. :-abduct