Sign in to follow this  
crvm

A Few SU2 Questions Answered

Guest technobie

Awesome! Didn't know it was that easy! Thanks a bunch!

Guest tmetzinger

>>Or (and I think I might try this), assign an axis to the>spoiler.>No joy assigning an axis to the spoiler - I think it's due to the logic used to determine the armed vs up vs down state.

Randy,I'm sorry if this has already been answered but did the liveries come with the package or are they all going to be downloaded. I have not had time yet to go through the manual I just was able to do a flight from KORD to KPHX, Flawless I might add. You guys have done a tremendouse job and I commend all of you on your hard work.Thank you all so much,

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

BUMP

________________________________________________________________________________

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest tmetzinger

>Randy,>I'm sorry if this has already been answered but did the>liveries come with the package or are they all going to be>downloaded. I have not had time yet to go through the manual I>just was able to do a flight from KORD to KPHX, Flawless I>might add. You guys have done a tremendouse job and I commend>all of you on your hard work.>Thank you all so much,Liveries will be available later after the SU2 zoo calms down. I'm hoping for the weekend, but no official word yet.

Thanks Tim that is what I figured I just wanted to clarify thanks.