Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

727 For FS2K2?

Guest Boone

What is the best all round 727 available for FS2K2 at this moment?Thanks in advance,Boone

Guest mikehaska

It's a FS2000 model, and it has one bug- the cockpit windows get a wierd look to them when the landing lights are on. Otherwise, a top rate model.Oh yeah, the name. Search for Kevin Trinkle's 727 (with "727 trinkle" as your search term. He also has a 727-100 model with winglets which is really nice!

Look for the AA 727-200 Advanced by Charles Fox over at FSim.com. It's an 18 meg download -- but I like it!!!!Did you know that if you do a 30 degree bank in a 727 at 210 knots on A/P , it falls out of the sky!!!

Not to rehash quite old topics...but...Has anyone else used Trinkle's 727-100 in FS2002? I took one up for a spin this weekend, and while I love the visual model, the plane porpoised up and down at cruise, and would eventually the plane would lose a few hundred feet of altitude. I would love to use this *free* airplane instead of having to purchase one...Yes, I did install the plane with the FS2k2 aircraft.cfg.Anyone? Thanks for the advice.

Guest Coneman

The 727 released by FFX is the Trinkle model I believe. It's been updated for Fs2002 and is even better with dynamic wing views and no bugs in the night textures. I think Charles Fox did a new FDE for it also. I just posted a screen shot in that forum of the FedEx bird a couple of days ago.Todd

Guest Bigshot

The FFX 727 is the best freeware. Capt Sim has a very nice payware model. You'll find the FFX727 at flightsim.com. Probably still a part of their FFX 737-200 download package.