Sign in to follow this  
crvm

So you desire WING VIEWS without LEAVING the 2D panel??...

Hi Randy,REM is an abbreviation for REMARK, ie a comment.All the best,

Richard Åsberg

Guest sbinder

> If you can live without the REAR LEFT and REAR RIGHT COCKPIT>panels and have the WING VIEWS displayed in their place this>info is for you!This works well in the 2D only model, but in the VC or VC + cabin model changing view to any direction but the front shows the VC in that direction rather than the 2D bitmap (even though you change the view while in the 2D panel). Does anyone know how to change that behavior so one can use the new wing views while flying the VC model?-Simon

Be sure you have RESIZED it to 800x600 or smaller and that it is a JPEG, even then it cannot exced 125K so you must play around with it a bit till you get the hang of it. Look at this pic So uncheck PLAIN TEXT for JPEG IMAGE FILE and check the bottom box too.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/53241.jpg[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest Toni Rauch

...and as I understand it, 'REM' lines are effectively ignored by the program. This gives a neat way of adjusting the views without having to do a seperate file backup (if you're very tight on space) and is easily changed back to the original. i.e. Delete the 'REM' at the beginning of the line, and delete the new line you put in under it. Then save.(Thanks Richard - you beat me to it!)RegardsToni.

OK, maybe it's that 800X600 thing then because I wasn't aware of that limitation and looking at your screenshot of the attachement dialog above I can't see anything about it either. Will give it one last try to see if it works. One more thing though, that 125kB limitation - is that as per file or total for all files you want to include?All the best,

Richard Åsberg

OK, here we go one last time trying to post some screenshots showing the wingviews I described in my post above. Unfortunately I can only fit three of them keeping to that 125 kB limitation...Cheers,

Richard Åsberg

And still no screenshots...I give up...beaten by AVSIM's attachement system...;-) P.S Wonder if it might have to do with my Norton Firewall or any security settings in IE...hmm... D.SCheers,

Richard Åsberg

Voila!! Guess I'm off to check some firewall settings here...All the best,

Richard Åsberg