Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fjorko

***My key presses does not work in SU2***

Guest Fjorko

Hi GuysIf i click "P" to pause the simulator - it will not work - anyone know why ? It is assigned to pause the sim under the button assignments.Also - if i want to press SHIFT-Z to view framerates, that also does not appear to be workingAny Ideas ?Thanks

Guest Bob_Jones

Pieter,I have been experiencing the exact same problem, I reported this to the team, and neither the development or beta team could reproduce it.Can you post your system specs please, it may help in tracking the problem down.EDIT to add:this only happens to me when I go from full screen to windowed mode or vise versa.Thanks Regards,Bob Joneshttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgwww.precisionmanuals.combjones@precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.solentairvirtual.co.uk/images/santa_1.gif

Make sure you don't have the keyboard enabled in the FMC/FMS or whatever it is called.Just a thoughtScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Fjorko

BUMPHi GuysI still get this - Try from a cold and dark and then try to pause the sim after engine startup.....i get no joy !It works OK if you load the plane from scratch, but seems to stop responding inbetween switching on the batteries and after engine startup.Also...I find that if i crash with the NG...it doesn't recover the situation...the sim locks up !Aslo...I thought the lights seen from the 2D cockpit was gonna be dimmed in SU2...mine is still very white !Thanks