Sign in to follow this  

Sad day for our community

Guest frankcubillos

I have been contacted by Scott Stottlemire, John's brother. He informed this morning me that John has passed away last week of a massive heart attack. My condolences and prayers to John's family.John and I communicated on a daily basis, and became close friends; I will miss you dearly my friend, may you be with God and rest in eternal peace.Frank Cubillos

Guest Heather 636

I did not know John, but having lost both my mother and father to heart attacks, as well as other family members, i can relate to the sorrow they are feeling at this time. I send them my condolences and best wishes to get them through.Sincerely,Heather

That really is sad to hear Frank :-( My condoleances to those left behind. :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest Niels_C

He joined the Great Planemaker, may his journey onward be as rich as the one he undertook amoung us.-NC

Guest mikehaska

My condolences to his family.His name sounds very familiar- was he a developer? Did he have a forum nickname? I hate to seem cold, but who was he?

>My condolences to his family. >>His name sounds very familiar- was he a developer? Did he >have a forum nickname? I hate to seem cold, but who was he? He was the Author for Add A Gate and some other great FS Add ons.His nick name was Virtual_John

Guest mikehaska

Ah, yes- I know who Virtual_John is. He was quite a contributor to the community, and will be missed :-(

I am really sorry to hear that. He will be missed. Bob Johnson Sr. (KMIE)

My condolences to his family. As I recall, his Dad was very sick too, I think I'm right there.This is indeed a big loss to our family here.Bruce.

His sign on name was "Virtually_John"I use his Add-A-Gate and Taxi Speed utilities.I am saddened by his passing. The last time he posted here was June 18. He offered his web page for the Project AI folks.God really is your co-pilot now John.Goodbye Sir.

What terrible news!!!I am so sorry to hear that. John was a tremendous asset to our community. He will be sorely missed!Happy Flying JOHN!!!!Bill MolonyAtlanta GA USAUnder the 27L Approach to KATL--the busiest airport in the world :)

Guest HeavyFan

Very sad news Indeed!! My Condolences to his Family!! RIP JOHN!!-:( We have lost one of the great FS Community Developers and I will surely Miss his Work! MIKE.

Guest Lobaeux4

The FS Community and the AVSIM community have lost a friend and brother. Rest In Peace Virtual_John.Lobaeux