Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanity3d

Bug in Su-2 Sids

Guest sanity3d

Hello,I`ve just bought the SU-2,had no problems conecting to the sever today,what is worrying me is that everybody says it is about 100mb file my file was only 70.29mb big.It installed ok so I think it is Ok (I hope) anyway I then DLed the AIRAC 0312 and installed it.Now for my problem when I setup my flight from Frankfurt EDDF and the type into the FMC EDDF i get an err in SID line 261 after looking a the EDDF txt file line 261 I cant see what is wrong has anyone had this problem ??best regards Toni P.

Guest HJOrtmann

yes, a known problem. Attached a working file (my private version for EDDM and EDDF) ...

Hi, first thank you for the overworked EDDM, EDDF and EDLP files, BUT, due to the fact that there are 3 folders (SIDs, STARs, Approaches)in my FMCWP/Navdata folder i can only guess, where these files go to, because they are containing SID, STAR and approaches....Do i have to split them up manually or whatever??Anyone??Best and thanks in advance!!!HolgerEDDK

Guest HJOrtmann

just in case, somebody else does a download and don't know, what to do with it:place these files as they are in the PMDG/SidStars folder. Replace the existing three files (be sure, that you made a backup before - just in case ... ;) )