Sign in to follow this  
Guest mendruhn

Autothrust for T/O

Guest mendruhn

...haven't found it in the manuals so far. Is the GA PB supposed to be in the panel or do i have to select GA-Power for T/O by using the key combination STRG-SHIFT-G. Pushing the N1 button with A/THR switch in armed does not work.Regards, Michael.

A hidden screw pushbutton is required. Diagonally up to the left of the course on the MCP.ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest mendruhn

Thanks for the reply, i will try to find it.Michael

Just out of curisoity, does the 737NG (real or PMDG) have the same limits for A/T and RTO as the 744, i.e. A/T does NOT engage if TOGA is pressed when moving faster than 50(?) knots and no RTO if moving if moving slower than 80 knots?

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest mendruhn

Hey Randy.Thanks for the BIIIG Picture, finally i found the "TOGA Screw".Regards, Michael.

Neat, thnx for the quick reply.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest tmetzinger

>> Here you go! One LEFT click to activate and and one RIGHT>click for a REJECTED takeoff (Make sure to have the autobrakes>set to RTO!) >Randy,Will right clicking the TOGA button for an RTO have the same affect as yanking back the throttles, or do you have to right-click AND yank the throttle back for an RTO?EDIT: Answered this one, right clicking the screw activates the autobrakes - DON'T touch your yoke/joystick throttle! because when you do the throttles move forward (to match the controller axis) and that causes the autobrakes to disconnect.Second (because I forgot), what's the behavior when hitting TOGA to initiate a go-around?