Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bill Kingsford

Battery drain problem still with SU2?

Guest Bill Kingsford

Hi guys,It was my orginal understanding that SU2 was going to fix the infamous battery drain problem in the situation with the APU running and electrical systems relayed to the APU generator. However, under this circumstance I'm still losing the CRT's and APU pneumatic pressure after about three minutes.I would guess that the final distrubution version of SU2 does not in fact address the battery drain bug, correct?Thanks.

Guest Bill Kingsford

Signing my name :)-Bill Kingsford"the Kingsford Edge"

UGH, man o man I am drawing a blank on this one Bill. Funny thing is we indeed spent some needed time looking at this but with over 400 or so changes-fixes etc my brain got fried ;). Well I do know the center tank running dry is fixed (causing the engines to shutdown), we'll get you an answer today sir.. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest Bill Kingsford

Thank you Randy. Doing a search through previous posts here, several Beta team members affirmed that the battery issue was definitely going to be fixed in SU2.I appreciated your quick response, thank you!-Bill Kingsford"The Kingsford Edge"

Guest Bill Kingsford

Well shoot, I did another test with the APU and I've been sitting on the ramp for about an hour now getting good juice and pneumatics from APU generator and bleed. I have no idea what happened before, seems to be working as it's supposed now.Maybe ghosts in the machine from the previous SU1 installation (I used the remove tool). Who the heck knows, lol. -Bill Kingsford"The Kingsford Edge"