Sign in to follow this  
Guest VIZE

I want to say: "Thank you"

Guest VIZE

Dear PMDG team!I just downloaded SU2 and had a very short time to look at it. I did not have a time to fly it yet (I'll do this tonight), but at this first look I saw everything I missed in previous version in VC. Spoiler signalization, possibility to set Autobrakes, MCP switches iluminating and so on and I look forward for using new FMC.I realy want to say thank you for this great job you made for us, 737 "pilots".I also highly appreciate your support and the way you informed us what's happening during hard days after SU2 release. I hope that several angry people, who presented their frustration and their selfishness in this forum did not disgusted you.I also wish you great Christmas holidays - at least as great as I'll have with your 737!Looking forwrard for 800/900"Captain" Vita Zenisek

I'd like to add my "Thank You"!Having spent 30 years in the IT business, I know first hand how disruptive computer software problems can be to any organization, let alone at a time of maximum load (which according to Murphy's Law is when they are most likely to show up..)Having to wait a couple of days was hardly a "world event", but what made it survivable was the regular communication from your team on everything that was going on!!!Much appreciated, and a wonderful airplane!Chalk me up as one more satisfied customer.

Bert

Guest Philip Olson

I would also like to give a big thanks to everyone. I got it downloaded last night, less than 5 minutes for the download to complete so I was a very happy camper. I too have only had a short time with this beauty but I love it except I wrecked my first one. On my first flight I pushed back from the gate, started to throttle up to taxi and it would not move but a couple of feet, confused with this I slewed the plane a very short distance and tried again but had the same problem. I moved it again a short distance, at this point I was in spot view, throttle up and I started to move, beautiful, then I hear a crash and smoke poors from my gorgeous new plane. I think that my job with PMDG airlines is over if I can't even taxi it without detroying a plane. Rob, can you ever forgive me??????? The only thing I can figure is that there is some sort of anamoly or invisible scenery object around that gate, I have some add on scenery there so I will have to do a bit of checking. I did manage to safely taxi and fly on my second attempt though and I am very happy with this aircraft, Rob and team you have out done yourselves once again. I am proud to say that I am a PMDG customer!Take care, Philip