Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Too Much Tension in the Air - Have a Good laugh

Guest Heather 636

Never mind, my apologies. I had failed to take a look at some OTHER thinghs at this site which would be unsuitable for family viewing.Egads! I just keep "stepping in it", don't I.Thanks JL for bringing this to my attention while there was still time to edit.I was going to upload the movie but I didn't wish to risk getting in trouble over it.Heather

Uhhh... you might want to put a disclaimer here. Some of the material here is NOT appropriate for young people. In fact, I could get in a lot of trouble at work for viewing one of the pictures on this page.

Guest Niels_C

Hi Heather!If it wasn't for me sitting at a public library watching it, I'dhave Laughed out loud! Hilarious I say!I haven't bothered to check out the other strips, so couldn'tcomment on rating, but great aviation clips all the same!With Regards,-Niels

Guest Heather 636

Sorry Mark, I had to. I have a funny little movie with an airliner but didn't wish to upload it because I don't know of what copyrights and all are attched to it. Therefore, I just did a quick search on the file thinking I would provide a link to it. However, I made the mistake of not looking at what else was available, which Jason brought to my attention, at the site i found containing it.I don't know what it was, but if it was enough to potentially get him into trouble, I sure didn't want to risk it.Tell you what, send me your email addy and I'll email this movie to you. It's about 1 meg. Then YOU decide.I would have provided an alternate site but I only came up with one when I did a search for it with Google.Sorry,Heather

It wouldn't by chance be that great movie that shows a 3D airliner landing on a highway and using a SUV as nose gear wouold it? What was it called? "FLight 505" or something.Pete

Guest Heather 636

Yes! That was it! Hilarious!I was initilally going to upload it here but then didn't want whoever owns any rights to it to get mad at me.I would link to it but there was only one place I found when I search and because of other material at this site, quickly deleted it from my initial post.Heather

Its at one of the indy film sites if I recall. No biggiePete

Heather, I agree it is a very funny movie. Here is a link you could have provided:http://www.405themovie.comThat is the website from the actual producers of the short film.

Guest Heather 636

Thanks Scott!That one was just TOO good to keep under wraps.Cheers!Heather