Sign in to follow this  
ahaka

Thank you PMDG! & a question

First of all, I want to thank PMDG for the hard work they have done to make SU2 for us. I just finisihed my first flight with it, and everything worked perfectly fine. The new features are outstanding, and I even noticed a boost in frame rates! :) I'd also like to say my thanks for the best customer support I've ever experienced, keeping customers informed all the time about what's going on with the server when it had trouble. Good job! :)Now I have a small problem though, which I'm not sure if it's FS, 737TNG, or just my hardware. I'm using CH USB Pro Pedals for rudder and brake control, but I seem to lose the calibration information from time to time. After experimenting a while, I've noticed that the calibration normally gets screwed in the following situation on takeoff:1. I hold full toe brakes, increase throttle to 40% N1.2. I press TO/GA and release the brake pressure!3. When I release, the rudder is deflected to the left.4. Only solution to fix this is to re-calibrate from control panel.The same was happening with my earlier installation of FS9 and 737TNG. Has anyone else come up with something similar?

Guest hirsch944

I had similar problems, but found that calibrating using the FSUIPC joystick routine repairs the problem. You must have the registered version to access this function. Much more accurate and the controls seem to hold the calibration better. Dave HirschbuhlChief Operating OfficerEagle Express Virtual Airlineswww.EagleExpressVA.com

Thanks! So I take this is a FS2004 or FSUIPC interaction problem? If registering helps I'll do it then.