Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bud

SU2 Still No Joy

Guest Bud

I guess I must be doing something wrong. I'm one of those who've changed my email address. I got a note to say that my email would be sent shortly but I did retain my original purchase info. As suggested, using that link for the last few days I've been getting the server busy message. However today - Wednesday in the UK - I'm getting Page Not Found.As I read Robert's latest post, things should be much clearer now with the server. Has the link been changed.Bud

Bud,There isn't anything to suggest the link has changed. Perhaps you just caught the server at a time when it was down. My suggestion is to keep trying. Quite a number of folks have been able to download SU2 in the last 24hrs, theres no reason you shouldn't be able to. :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest Bud

JohnCheers - I've been catching the server in that state for what seems like forever. I'd actually given up 'til I saw Roberts more hopeful post.Bud

Guest Bud

OK - I've been trying the original link all day - Wednesday here - and I am still getting Page Not Found. Previously I was getting Server Busy, so I haven't misspelled anything. I see no indication that the server is off line again. Can someone please explain what's happening.Bud

Guest Cpt Davison

Hi Bud,I have just connected on the download link sent in my email and it took me streight to the authorisation page. I clicked on the download link and it started to download 1st time. No waiting or anything. So I guess the server issue is fixed.I also live in the UK so I doubt its a UK net/backbone issue.Sounds like your link has gone skew wiff.I can confirm the link has not changed. Try clearing your internet cache/history. Its all I can suggest.Good Luck.Merry ChristmasNigel

Guest Bud

Thanks Nigel - actually I'm sick of the whole thing now. You have a happy Xmas.Bud