Sign in to follow this  
emwardjr

Thanks Robert and Crew

For your fine work in 1.02. I really like the toned down night VP and have yet to work with the other improvements.Regards to all and Season's GreetingsEd Ward, Jr.Chief PilotWestWind, VA

Guest ChristophIllmer

I can just second that and am fully with you. The team did an outstanding job and it is now an even greater pleasure to fly the "baby" Boeing. Keep up that good work and I am looking forward to the 744 :). Thank you!

Guest DrJimi

I'd like to add my sincere thanks also. I'm a long-time customer from the Fly days, and your FS9 product continues to demonstrate your mastery of simulating the aircraft, systems and details.Successful download yesterday at close to 2300Z, at between 110-130 KB/s. Removed SU1.1, installed SU2 (both painless), created a cold/dark default flight and a new flight plan and was wheels up about 1 hour later. I suspect the Ground controller was a touch miffed at me. I called for Taxi (mostly to get the Runway) and then modified my FMC info to suit. Unfortunately at that time I explored several more FMC pages and spent at least 20 minutes Ooh-ing and AAah-ing at the new features - before realizing I was supposed to be taxiing to the active. Perfect 1st flight with SU2, apart from the last 10 seconds (likely my fault), which I'll describe in a separate topic.Thanks again PMDG, and happy holidays./Jimi

Guest Matze2912

Thanks to the Crew and of course thanks for all the guys who tested all these beta stuff! This is just the best aircraft i ever had!