Sign in to follow this  
simon2

EGLL SID/STARS FILE

Adam, I did as you specified regarding the airac file and still have the same problem. Missing 2 runways at CYYZ (Pearson). Can you do me a favor when you have a chance and set up a flight CYUL - CYYZ and tell me what you see in arrival runways? Appreciate your help.Thanks,Mike

Mike Normandeau

Montreal, Canada

Mike Will do - have to be later today as am at my office at the moment (and haven't got round to installing FS2004 on the office PC;-)I have noticed alot of incomplete/missing SID/STAR data in the FMC Mike - maybe if we can't find the missing proceedures you could try writing them yourself (using the tutorial) and uploading. Am going to do same when I come across them.Simon - Thanks for EGLL/EGKK will download into my folder tonight.CheersAdam

Thanks Adam. Actually, problem is not missing SID/STARS but missing runways at CYYZ. I'm very confused, I updated the FMCWP/navdata file with the 3/12 data, look into 737 FMC and am missing 2 runways at Toronto. But when I load my PIC767, all data is there??? To the best of my knowledge they both take their info from the FMCWP.Thanks again for the help,Mike

Mike Normandeau

Montreal, Canada

sorry misunderstood..when u say missing do u mean PHYSICALLY missing or just not being recognised by the FMC database? Presume the latter in which case it would involve editing the relevent file in the database to add the runway data. I'll check on my installation tonight.cheersadam moore

MikeJust got home and checked out the CYYZ.txt file in my PMDG folder. The runway you mentioned is not listed!======RNWSRNW 05RNW 06LRNW 23RNW 33RENDRNWS======This is a good opportunity for you to take a read of the "How to make SID/STAR tutorial" in the PMDG manuals! I am going to do the same with some Brasilian airports tonight.For total realism you will need the CYYZ SID/STAR plates - not sure if they are available on the web (anyone know?) I have most of the european charts in my (real world) Jeppesen manual but sadly no CYYZ.Let me know how you get on. Doesn't look THAT difficult (but not an activity for late nights or post-alcohol moments;-)RegardsAdam MoorePPL/IR EGKBwww.hhuk.net

Hi Adam,Thanks for checking on it. I'm glad to see I am not the only one with missing runways... I understand you can update STARS and SIDS but can you actually add runways??? I would have thought the runways would all be visble on FMC and that you would simply add the STARS for them. As you saw, runways 24L/R and 33L are not coming up. Thanks for helping me out on this. I owe you a beer next time your in Montreal.:D Mike

Mike Normandeau

Montreal, Canada