Sign in to follow this  
Guest netguru

Small issue: Stairs after SU2

Guest netguru

Hi all:I was hoping some of you other captains could confirm whether or not the stairs work after SU2.I have a key stroke assignment for the extend and retract Concorde nose and with SU1 everything worked fine.I used the remove tool and installed SU2 fresh. Stairs no longer work on my machine.I have tried all models with stairs. I have tried reassigning the key stroke for the Concorde nose - the stairs still do not work.Just trying to figure out whether it is my machine or what.Thanks,Terry D.ng

Hi, Terry, Andre,I had no problem deploying and retracting the stairs, my old, pre-SU2 key assignement still works too.Not sure what could be wrong with yours-perhaps FMS in keyboard input mode?Best,Martijn

Guest Bill Kingsford

Same problem here, the only way I can get the stairs to work now is to assign a joystick button to the same Concorde extend/retract nose visor key bindings that I had working before.Also, I can't get the cargo doors or 2nd pax door to open with shift-E-2 no matter what I try. Weird huh?-Bill Kingsford"The Kingsford Edge"

Thanks Martijn for your reply,In my case the key assigment is used in SU2 now through PMDG general keyboards commands.... so there was a conflict in FS assigment and PMDG general keyboard assigments.... So a re-asign works fine ctrl+shft+i and ctrl+shft+u:-)Andr

André

Guest netguru

Thanks Andre:That key combination worked on mine. Don't know why the last ones did not work even though FS said they were available.Terry D.ng (netguru)

Your welcome Terry the reason is the conflict between the key assigment in the PMDG key menu and the same combination in FS..Check the PMDG menu and option key commands...Have fun with this master piece from PMDG :-)Andr

André