Sign in to follow this  
RobertVdb

Choosing any PMDG plane throws me out FS9

Hi,I have just installed SU2 and since then, when I choose any PMDG plane I am sent back to desktop. Any advice?I have a P4 - 3GHz - 512 Mb - Radeon 8400 XL (Radeon Pro driver) - Windows XT home edition.I am becoming a bit desperate after all the "thanks" and "wow"'s I see in this forum.Thanks and RegardsRobert

This is what I try to explain in another posts.Navdata is my problem , if I delete it, everything is OK. If not ,I have to load any default ac, and then ,on the runway, change to PMDG.

Miguel-This *shouldn't* happen, obviously so it is probably something pretty basic..Our installer puts 0312 into the machine for you- and you should not need to load another aircraft first and then load ours...One culprit that has come up a bunch of times is the FS9.cfg files and the save FS9 situation files...Try deleting these and starting again- you might find it was something buried in there causing conflict...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks guys, that's it. If I start with a default Cessna (on any scenery) and afterwards with PMDG it works. What's happening and how can I solve that (keeping navdata)CheersRobert

Sir please sign your name to your posts thank you. Read this thread here and follow the FMC/NAVDATA instructions please, you are not installing the NAVADATA correctly causing this issue. There is a screenshot that shows how it should look. I am assuming you have DOUBLE NAVDATA FOLDERS which it should only have ONE located in the FMCWP folder. http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=29465&page=2[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest Himar777

I also have installed 0312 and MCDU says 0311.I have also had crash issue while loading aircraft.Best regards,Himar Viera

Guest toolowflaps

Affirmative - same here!

Fresh install XP, FS9, SU-2, crash.Deleting FMCW, OK, of course without NAVDATA.Please PMDG, anything new about this issue?Miquel Egea.

Guest toolowflaps

Hi Miquel!You are right it is very strange with the Navdata-Problem!I