Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

Nice Warrior-II

No response? Guess I'll add a couple of screenshots.... The first is over Litchfield Park, AZ, and the second is over Avondale, AZ:

John,Thanks for the heads-up! Downloading as I write this...Regards,Scott (KJMS)

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Already have it, but thanks for the screenshots. Is that default scenery?

Nope....a long, long photoreal project I made of a 20x20 mile area of Phoenix metro I call home, using Terrabuilder and aerial shots stitched together from mapquest. Ended up making almost 100 megs of textures. Been asked many times to upload them, but I can't due to the copyright of the source, and even if that weren't an issue, my 28.8 connection is. But anyone can do a similar project, using the same source...can even be done without Terrabuilder if you can work the math....-JohnBTW...my house is somewhere in the bottom shot :)

Guest Pabra

Very nice vc too, easy on the frames, but the prop animation looks weird! Pity, I hope it's not just me, and if so I hope it will be updated.

John - thanks for the pointer. Nice exterior model, but tell me, is the instrument panel in a Warrior really made of marine ply? I like it though - reminds me of a Mirror dinghy I once owned, no disrespect intended.PH

And am I blind??I can't find the tachometer.REB

No, I don't think you're blind...I can't find the tach either.Nice looking plane - just wish there was a decent panel to go with it.Regards,Scott (KJMS)

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Isn't one, If you notice too there is no ADF radio but ADF gauge, and there is a VOR1 and VOR2 radio, and only a VOR1 gauge. I fixed that little bug. The guys at PSD know of some of the bugs, and said should be addressed after the release of thier SAAB 340 they are currently working on.:-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/images/675-2n.jpg