Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_hewitt

Instrument problems

Guest ben_hewitt

Hey I have flew the SU2 a few times now on various routes and sometimes when changing the FMC to go direct to a waypoint or changing Auto Pilot settings such as VS or speed my instruments just freeze..I solve this by changing view to spot view then coming back into the cockpit..its very strange...i just get a still of the PFD and the other glass instruments..My specs are:P4 2.8GHZ 1GB DDR RAM9700 PROI have never had this prob with the PMDG before or any other aircraft.Thanks in advance!:)

Guest EGT_

I Have the same problem.Similiar specs:P4 3.0 GHZ1GB DDR RamRadeon 128 9800 PRO

Guest ben_hewitt

Windows XP with all the latest updates, Cat 3.9 drivers.To reproduce this all i need to do is click the FMC to direct to a waypoint or change the VS after a while of being at an altitude. The just freeze and a soon as i change to another view they are fine again.PS. I am using it in FS2002