Sign in to follow this  
Guest rogueman1585

reference code problem

Guest rogueman1585

i bought 737 NG at the beginning of december. i loaded flightsim in an attempt to get my reference code so i could register. i followed the directions exactly with no luck. i've been trying for nearly 3 weeks now and have yet been able to extract it. this is turn has prevented me from receiving SU2. any suggestions on how to get it out? thanks a lotdavid smith

Guest rogueman1585

thanks a lot. but im not exactly sure where to download SU2.david smith

Did you not recieve a new email with a link? SU2 can still be downloaded with your original link for the orginal product (you know the one that stated to keep Me ;)) if not then read this post David. http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=29387&page= Cheers,[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest rogueman1585

no i never did receive a new e-mail. i tried the link witht the original product e-mail but that gave me this: Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14' Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ConfID = '' and TimesAccessed > 0 and password ='. /shop/shoppingcart/download.asp, line 12 So i decided to use the e-mail in the link you so kindly provided me. that also didn't work. it gave me this reason: 'updateme@precisionmanuals.com' on 12/17/2003 4:27 PM 550 relaying mail to precisionmanuals.com is not allowedi also tried the support@precisionmanuals.com e-mail. this also failed. any other suggestions? thanks a lotDavid