Sign in to follow this  
SteveLewis

Big Problem

OK, I went and downloaded SU2. I first downloaded the PMDG Removal Tool from your new web site. OK. I ran the Removal Tool. All Gone. I ran SU2. All installed. HOWEVER, all of my liveries are gone (of course). I figured I'd just go to your web site and download them again. Right? WRONG. There are no liveries listed on your Download section. Where do I get them??? I'm looking for Continental, Aloha, and Alaska 737-700s.Steve Lewis

Guest bigun

The liveries will be back up in their "SU2" format in a few.

Guest Tino

There was an announcement the liveries needed an update too, and the team would do this after they released the base package. I think (hope) they will be online soon now.Tino

I'll take an guess and say the only reason for them not being on the site is simply to provide folks with the needed bandwidth for SU2. Soon as that calms down a bit I can bet we will see them ;)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

OK. Thanks. I'll be out of town until after Christmas. I'll check back then.Steve

Guest Raafie75

From what I've read, they'll be self installable as well?Brad.