Sign in to follow this  
Guest hirsch944

Sounds... I know this is my bad

Guest hirsch944

Like a kid on Christmas morning, I tore into my 'present' too fast in order to play with it and didn't read the instructions. Or, I should say, didn't read them carefully during the installation of SU2. I know something raced by about the panel sounds, but I don't know what it said. I do not have any sounds when clicking the switches in the overhead, including the cool attendant chime and the ground crew horn. I miss the seatbelt/no smoke chimes. I can't find information about this issue. Any insight?Thanks for a tremendous update to a tremendous product!Dave Hhttp://www.eagleexpressva.com/images/bexban.gif

Guest hirsch944

OK, like I said in the subject line, my bad: found the volume adjustments in the style menu and got the sounds back. By the way, the new sound updates are great. Flaps... amazing. But I know I saw something about sounds in a 2D panel or something anybody remember what that was about?Dave Hhttp://www.eagleexpressva.com/images/bexban.gif

Guest hirsch944

Thankyou Randy.Incredible add-on.Dave H