Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hickup4695

Please dont lock out this question

Guest Hickup4695

What gives I reply to a post and then you dont post it? I believe I have a right to my answer since I paid for this product. I can't help it that I have a dial up modem I live out in the country and can't get high speed without selling my children. I will try this again and if it gets erased I will just need to get my money back since there is a lack of support. Is there a way that one can download this su2 without having to do the whole package at one time. I am using Dap bought the darn thing like you suggested using? Left the download on when I went to bed got up 7 hours later still had another 5 hours to go it said. I had to turn it off to go to work. Came home cranked it up, only had 20 mb to go and then the screen started blinking and it started me all over again. Why don't you have it in blocks like before for those of us who are not able to get high speed. My other problem is now it wont even download, I keep getting the message looking for site, download for a second then the same message. By the way, when is the cd due out?HELP please!David

Guest Hickup4695

Yeah, I understand that, and thats my problem with my sloooowwwww server its going to be some time before I get to download this puppy. I wish they would have had everyone in mind when they put this second package together. I had no problem with the first on, it was broken down. But with this one it only had the high speed nets in mind. I dont understand why it wont download that is kinda what I am asking them but cant get them to answer any more. Guess they are sleepin or hiding one.ThanksDavid

Probably not the answer you want, but you've just got to keep trying.I know the frustrations of dialup, its never fun downloading such a large file only to find the connection fails near the end.I wish I could offer a better solution, but sadly I can't. I do wish you luck getting it though. :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Hi David,First, we did not delete your post, nor do we screen posts before they appear in this forum.As far as your download is concerned, if the link we sent you does not work, follow the instructions pinned at the top of this forum.Keep trying to download. We know dialup can be frustrating.VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest fizz

I'm in the same boat...cant get broadband either, but downloaded the uptate today, first time on slowdem using Getright (trial version)in 4 and a half hours with two resumes...Never got on with DAP myself!!Stick with it, Its bloody worth it!!!!! :D Bob Pointer

Guest Hickup4695

The Only reason I said that it got socke is because its not there. I don't know what happened to it. Secondly it works I get the dap to start download but last night was 2.1 k and today I can't get it to show any speed at all, it just keeps saying waiting for server to answer.So the link worked great just can't get any speed.David

David-Send your CONFIRMATION ID and full name to support@precisionmanuals.com so i can check and make sure your account stays valid while you try to get this downloaded, okay?Sorry it's so hard on dialup users- but after reviewing our order database we found that the VAST majority of users are on highspeed connections, and the process of breaking the airplane into pieces created a tremendous amount of problems for the userbase as a whole....It's important to us that we be able to turn around quickly any support requests- so we felt this was a better option for the larger number of users...On the deleted post: I believe you may have appended your original post to one of the NOTAMs at the top of the forum earlier tonight? The topic of your post was completely unrelated to the notam- so I removed it in order to eliminate any confusion.....Sorry if that created the impression were didn't want to listen to your opinion- but it was important that the notam remain on-topic....Hope that helps!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com