Sign in to follow this  
Guest PeteW

Was stuck in a rut

Guest PeteW

Ok, this post isnt going to solve anyones problems or offer enlightenment to the unenlightened but I had to make it anyway.What an awesome product PMDG737 is. I have been simming for more years than I care to remember and have really been stuck in a rut awaiting the offerings of another certain large commercial aircraft producer. Those guys produced some great add ons in the past and I guess I really didnt trust spending my money elsewhere (have been burned by some add ons). WHAT AN IDIOT, this add on beats just about everything else available. The sound is awesome, gives you that being there feeling, the models are simply stunning and the flights are a joy.My advice to anyone pondering as to whether this product is worth buying is, DONT BE AN IDIOT, buy now, it will be the best add on aircraft you ever purchased. Now I cant wait for those other goodies that are coming over the horizon..hmmm maybe I am getting in a rut again, but this one promises to be a very exciting one.Thanks for a great product PMDG, looking forward to you future products.PeteW

Guest thscholz

Err...Robert Randazzo, is that you logged in as PeteW?;-) CheersThomas

It's not just Robert! It's a serious infection with no cure in sight! I've seen this outcome many months ago in a vision, the time when this infectious program would rule the hearts and minds of all who were unlucky enough to cross it's path. May save us for this dreaded curse and I ask Wives everywhere to join in a day of prayer and fasting, might just save a couple of us ;)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest PeteW

Yeh, you guys know where I'm coming from.This thing just sorta creeps up on ya. One day you are just making do with missed approaches, bouncing glideslope captures etc and if you dare up the acceleration Patty Wagner would be proud of the gyrations that you can put an airliner through. And then as you are reading the Avsim news etc you note this new offering from PMDG.I am afraid from that point on its downhill. The swine sorta just suck you in with their superb pics and beyond belief flight models. Next thing you know its 39 bucks on the credit card. Oh boy, they got ya, you want to fly this thing continuosly. Worst of all you want to spend even more money on their next incideously addictive products. Its the same with all these things, you think you can just have the one, you can control this thing....but you cant.I sincerely apologise if my first post attracted anyone into this trance like state. I guess it is just a side effect, wanting others to be just like you...salivating monsters, shadows of their former selves. These PMDG people need reporting to the DEA (Department of Exceptional Aircraft).Its too late for me, but I would advise anyone, please stick with the boring old aircraft to which you have become all too acustomed. Why shouldnt a 747 fly just like a CRJ. I am afraid I will have to put up with this realistic modelling.All the best, I am off for a fix.PeteW

>Err...Robert Randazzo, is that you logged in as PeteW?;-) >>Cheers>>ThomasNah - it's slipshod :-) Andy B

Guest bigun

You have become,,,,,ONE OF THE CHOSEN