Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claude troncy

New to 737NG ! some questions .

Guest Claude troncy

Bonjour,I am new to 737NG and would like to ask some questions, I have search in manual and in the forum but without success:1 In the FMC it seems that we can only enter route 1, there is no route 2 facility like PIC 767 is it the normal behaviour of the 737 ?2 I have difficulties to find informations in the doc about the caution lights on the glare shield. Is there a description somewhere ?3 Is there a way to inhibit the aurals, what about the different aurals signals , how can you know for example a problem in the takeoff config.MerciregardsClaude Troncy

1] The real 737 does indeed have that option, for this phase (maybe for the 800-900 coming later) we do not. 2] I do not know if there is but assumed that the information was contained in the OPS manuals. For startup they will light, cancel (push) them to reset. 3] Yes there is, in the SIM hit the ALT buttom which brings up the taskbar then choose PMDG/STYLES You will find many options here including sound options.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest Claude troncy

Thank you very much for your answer.I didn't find anything about warning, alert or caution in the ops manual, may be I have to change my glasses!I thought it was possible from a switch to inhibit alert, I do not think they have ALT button and the style option on the real plane ??regardsClaude Troncy