Sign in to follow this  
Guest henkb

Gear button assignment

Guest henkb

Hi,SU2 rocks - no doubt about that :-)1 thing I noticed (at least with my configuration):I have a Thrustmaster TQS set and on the throttle quadrant I always had and still have one of the buttons assigned to lower/raise the gear. With SU2 though, it doesn't. I checked if the assignment was still there and it was. The only way it works is by clicking it with the mouse.Any ideas anyone? (it's not really anoying, but the more 'HOTAS' the better...)

Guest Toni Rauch

I have a similar 'problem' with my CH Flight Yoke. Some of the buttons assigned within FS2004 do completely different things with the SU2- version 737.Is there a way to get the PMDG plane to obey the assignments set up within the main flight sim?Thanks for any ideas.Toni.

Not sure if it helps, but there is key assignment section in the PMDG menu. Check if gear up/down is there and if it has the same key as in your MSFS settings...

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden