Sign in to follow this  
Guest American 390

737 Autopilot problem

Hrmmm, When all else fails blame the pilot! LOL. I noticed that your overhead is not correctly setup for after TO checklist, example the CABIN ALT and ENGINE START switches and landing lights. So my logical question would be, what are you doing when you set up your PRE FLT MCP and other items? We need to eliminate everything here so please do not take my asking about this stuff wrong, if I knew how you flew etc I would not have to ask! Cheers, [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Yah And the darn PASS SIGNS are off..The FAA would fine you for this...And it wouldnt look good to your superiors.

Peter Osborn

Sorry to butt in, but what

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest dape

Are you running FS with the latest fsuipc (i think it is 3.xx9)David P.

Guest Iz

Yeah, the panel setup looks perfectly fine to me..

Hi!Unfortunately I didn't look at this thread sofar because I was experiencing the SAME problem and managed to fix it by changine tons of FSUIPC setting :-)Make sure your "reverse trim sense" option is disabled.If it still doesn't work, I can send you my ini file.Good luck,Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Guest American 390

Thanks a lot everyone - The problem seemed to be with the new FSUIPC options, set them to default and the autopilot now engages! :)

and in regards to your picture, you left power selection at standby and i am not sure if this does not cause any troubles later.cheersHolgerEDDK

Guest McFly

This may sound stupid but where are all these settings for the FSUIPC located? As the only things that are alive in the MCP since I updated to SU2 are the FC switch and the Throttle Arm switch, all else is dead. Thanks - Terry McArthur

Guest McFly

BUMP-Must you have the payware version to get to the FSUIPC.ini? All I see in the drop-down for the module is a very short list. Terry