Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andreu

Help on basic 737 issues

Guest falcon99

Andres,>>-where are my landing/taxiing lights switches??Overhead panel, lower left hand corner>>-how do I use the downloaded flight plans??What downloaded flight plans?? You can enter a flight plan into the FMC or use the conversion utility for some of the other flight plan add-ons.Georgehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest Andreu

Thanks a lot,George but... where can I find that Conversion utility you mention? I cannot find it in the 737 folder. :-hmmm Andres

Guest ba747heavy

>Thanks a lot,George but... where can I find that Conversion>utility you mention? I cannot find it in the 737 folder.>:-hmmm >AndresTry searching in the avsim file library.

Guest ba747heavy

To clarify, if you download a flightplan, and the extension is .pln, then use (http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004util&DLID=35385) to convert the flightplan to .rte format(the PMDG FMC format). Then, once the flightplans are in .rte format(you may have downloaded the flightplans in .rte format, if that is the case then skip the above step), move the .rte plans to the {FSdir}PMDGflightplans directory. In FS, to load up the plan you need to enter the flightplan filename, minus the .rte extension, on the RTE PAGE, then LSK it to the COROUTE line. Basically, if you have a flightplan named EGLLKLAX001.rte, enter EGLLKLAX001 and LSK it to 3L(I think it is 3L)

Guest Andreu

Thanks a lot, Fred for your "mini" tutorial!!!Most helpfulAndreu