Sign in to follow this  
Guest dirk1000

Place Bearing / Distance Waypoint whit decimal place

Guest ilh

Question for the more knowledgable:If I LSK a waypoint already in my route that is not unique in the navdata (e.g., SEY), add 180/10 to it, LSK it under SEY, should I get prompted to select which SEY in the navdata I want? I would tend to think not as I have selected a particular SEY already, the one in my route. (This FMC doesn't do this.) I would tend to think that typing SEY on the keyboard might force me to select from the list.I've always been curious about this. Lee Hetherington (KBED)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Just tried it. Entering SEY by line selection adding 180/10 and lSK under has me choose once again like when FIRST adding SEY. If I do the same above but put it on top of the original SEY the only difference being it creates a DIScon...[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest dirk1000

Hi, Lee Hetherington (KBED)"If I LSK a waypoint already in my route that is not unique in the navdata (e.g., SEY), add 180/10 to it, LSK it under SEY, should I get prompted to select which SEY in the navdata I want? I would tend to think not as I have selected a particular SEY already, the one in my route..."Lee-When you do this, you will make to appear the

Guest dirk1000

Hi, RandyYes, this is what you said. Happens your post is sent 12:18 AM and mine 12:20 AM. Two minutes later. Didn

Guest ilh

Are you guys talking about the Real Thing or PMDG? I know what the PMDG FMC does in this case.I guess what I am really asking is is LSKing an existing waypoint any different from typing it in from the keyboard?Lee Hetherington (KBED)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest dirk1000

Thanks RandyI will be QAP and wait for Anthony verdict.Regards Dirk Trotteyn (SANT)

Guest dirk1000

Hi, Antony MertonI am sure you will fix this easily.All the PMDG Team did a great job whit SU2. Congratulations! I appreciate the great effort of each of you, whit this excellent airplane update. Thanks to all Team Members.Happy HolidaysRegardsDirk Trotteyn (SANT)