Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_eddt

Error with EDDF

Guest ben_eddt

Hi,I have tried to start a flight from Frankfurt (EDDF).When entering EDDF into RTE page of the FMC , the messageErr at Sid, line 261appears, and wether runways nor sid/stars are visibleThat looks like a small bug...I would appreciate some helpThanks in advanceBen (EDDT)

Guest stang

Howdy Ben>When entering EDDF into RTE page of the FMC , the message>Err at Sid, line 261>appears, and wether runways nor sid/stars are visibleGo to line 260 of the EDDF file. It is the SID NOM1S line. You will see SID NOM1S FIX RID18 FIX KNG FIX OKAVO FIX NOMBO. With your editor make a blank line under this SID. Now on that empty line type in " RNW 18 " (without the quotes). Next cut and paste the commands from the SID NOM1S to the new RNW 18 line so the entire SID now reads:SID NOM1SRNW 18 FIX RID18 FIX KNG FIX OKAVO FIX NOMBOThere is a second SID error same as the 1st. Find SID SUL1S on line 285. Use same procedure as above and make the SID read:SID SUL1SRNW 18 FIX RID18 FIX KNG FIX HAREM FIX WUR FIX SULUSThe procedures will now load into the FMC.This is corrected and will show up in the next installment of the procedures which I am looking at 0313 next week.Terry