Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

Liverys: Possible version conflict?

Prior to install 737 v1.2 I've uninstaled v1.0 with the suplyed remove utill, rebooted the computer and made a fresh install of v1.2It works flawlessly!! With the installer came only the PMDG livery pack, as expected, and wille runing them I allways get the correct V1.2 version in the plane selection menu.today I've installed the new livery packs, and to my surprise in the plane selection menu to each of the new liverys it says Version 1.0!! AND the liverys are associated to my previously assigned flight numbers and not the default flight number 737!! I've checked to config file and they state v1.0 for the new liverys BUT flight number 737, and not the currently shown in the aircraft menu.Wither way when I efectivly "run" the plane, eg southwest, it's presented the newer 1.2 version!For information purpuses I still have v1.0 instaled in fs2002.To sum it up the question is NOT about the version number, BUT how come my flight number personalizations for the v1.0 are shown after an uninstalation if they arent in the new config file?????Thank's Jos

Sorry about the double post my mistake....I figured that version number and liverys had nothing to do with each other! ;) but the how come that afer an uninstalation is still "remembers" my old flight numbers? ;)This is not a problem at all, just trying to know if the simultaneous existance of the 2 versions in the computer has anything to do with it. Once again sorry and thak you..Jos