Sign in to follow this  
Midin

Big problem with the MCP!

Hello, if have a big problem with the MCP. I have done three flights with the SU2 so far. On the first flight, everything went well. But yesterday I set up a flight from KJFK to KSEA. I programmed the FMC like always. My problem: The whole MCP doesn't react!! First the TOGA mode didn't work and even if I'm in the air and set the VNAV and LNAV nothing happens. I can also set HDG or ALT, nothing happens! I can fly on, as if nothing had happend. (control the aircraft with my joystick)The autopilot does not take control of the aircraft. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because on my first flight everything went well.Can anyone help me? Thanks.Regards Semmel

ok, I think I have discovered the problem. I reinstalled the aircarft, and now erverything works fine again. Thze only I reason I can imagine what the prolem was, is that I installed the gmax augusta 109 helicopter from hovercontrol after my first SU2 flight. It must have overwritten some files from the pmdg 737.

Well thats also wat im saying everytime.If you have to match aircraft/helicopters or something like that you maybe will overwrite something and then it doesn't work correct anymore. So just reinstall it and tell us wat's happend then??Regards,Ramon.