Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

AI Traffic in FS2002

Hi, In FS2002 all I want to do is change the AI Aircraft, not the routes or anything else. Does anyone know how to change default aircraft? using ttools 1.2.I just wish Lago would release FS Traffic for FS2002 to save all this messing about with BGL files :-)Thanks.

I use AI Shuffler (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aishuffler/aindex.html). It's payware, but only $5. It hasn't been updated for a while but the author sais he'll get back to it soon.Just use default repaints and well tested aircraft, or you'll have a nice mess to clean up (AI planes not taking off, crashing on lanidng etc.).

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest Joshieca

You don't even need to use Traffic tools if you don't want too...all you have to do is change the title names of your default AI aircraft to some else, and then copy those title names to the ones you want to switch...Example...Default...AC#10,482,"Boeing 777-300 Paint1" Belongs to my Boeing 777-300 LandmarkWhich is titled in its .cfg file: title=Boeing 777-300 Paint1Change...title=Boeing 777-300 Paint1 to...title=Boeing 777-300 Landmark MS (or whatever you like)NOW.....Change the title for the aircraft you want that to replace to..title=Boeing 777-300 Paint1Thats it......OR USING Traffic Tools......Simple change the name of your aircraft.txt files to the aircraft titles that you want to use....Example:After using Traffic Tools your three .txt files, one says aircraft.txtLine 1: AC#1,200,"Beech Baron 58"Change it: AC#1,437,"Boeing 737 Southwest"Thats it...make sure that you change the aircraft speed also...note the 200 to 437...Get it?>Hi, In FS2002 all I want to do is change the AI Aircraft, >not the routes or anything else. Does anyone know how to >change default aircraft? using ttools 1.2. >>I just wish Lago would release FS Traffic for FS2002 to save >all this messing about with BGL files :-) >>Thanks. [div align=center]http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fstimeslink.gif]CHINESE PROVERB"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to bangkok."[/div][/font://http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fst.../i][/div][/font

Guest H_Kev55

yRoute is the way to go my friend.You can change multiples at once. And this program will not reshuffle your aircraft list either.Kev

ORSimple and cheap, once you have the flightplans.txt file use notepad and do a search and replace.Search the redundant aircraft number and replace with the one you want to swap with.

Or you can just d/l the auto installer from Project Ai and have all now traffic (airlines) for FREE and no messing with TTools :)John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.