Sign in to follow this  
Guest Murf

ILS Info on ND

Guest Murf

I just finished an ILS approach on rwy 32 at CYOW (110.3/320).In SU1-1 the ILS info would appear on the bottom left of the ND when the ILS freq was tuned on NAV1. This does not happen for me in SU2.Is this a problem or was 1-1 doing this incorrectly?

I don't know if this is related, but I was just about to post when I read your question.I have also noticed that ILS frequency information and runway length information is no longer showing up in the "Approach Ref" page of the FMC after a runway has been selected in the "DEP/ARR" page.I am using AIRAC cycle 0312 data and have tryed this for multiple runways at CYYZ and KORD.Dave Webster

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

Hi Mark,I had asked the same question a couple of days ago and Randy confirmed that that's how it should be as per real-life. SU 1.1 was wrong.You get that info by selcting APP mode on the EFIS panel.Regards,Bjorn

Guest Hagar

Hi Dave,You will see the ILS frequency and rwy length...but not before you have passed TOC. After passing TOC, press the "Init Ref" button, and it`s all there.

Thanks Andrew...I'll give it a try.Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11