Sign in to follow this  
Guest lbb

My compliments and thanks for a job well done!

Hi PMDG team,A few days ago I managed to download the SU2 and I just want to let you know that in my opinion you guys did a great job! I was impressed with the PMDG737 when it was first introduced and now I'm even more impressed. It really is great to see that, unlike the FS9 platform itself, with you guys there is a real sense of communication between the development team and the customers. To give a small example, I remember quite well how I remarked on the absence of the FD master light and that some member of the team informed me of the reasoning why it wasn't there. I didn't agree but at least I had the opportunity to vent my thoughts. And now the light is there! It may be a detail, but the attention to detail is all in a project with this ambition level. And there sure are a lot of details like that in this update and I really appreciate it! I'm excited to think of your next projects and how they will push the envelope even further!As always, the forum is filled with questions and even some early reports of anomalies. That's just the way it is and I will probably even add some of my own :-) But for now, I just wanted to say: thank you!Leo Bakker

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!