Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

So .... how deep is the riff over the R4D?

Hi!I am an avid simmer with very little talent and time to contribute new planes and panels and such. Maybe this is my time to contribute....I wonder if there are other talent challenged like minded simmers willing to do what business men around the world do everyday. Lets find out how deep the rif really is. :)Lets bribe them! :)I will donate $100.00 to the Mid Atlantic Air Museum if they release Jan Visser's new VC. It is my way of repaying this wonderful community for all the neat information and stuff I recieve everyday.BobP :)

I doubt that there will be a need. Jan can simply release his plane, with his VC on his own with out that little boy named Roy.Pete

Guest Tim W

No he can't unfortunately as Roy Chaffin made the VC gauges too!RegardsTimEHAM

Yeah he can. He either needs to make the guages himself. Or he needs to find others to help. He wopn't need the Roy guy in the least.Pete

Guest Tim W

Well I know he can release one with it's own 2d and 3d cockpit containing none of Roy's gauges, but do you have any idea of the amount of hours work it takes to create especially a VC. I have been closely involved with Jan in the GMAX R4D VC and I can assure you that he has spent perhaps 100 hours on the VC alone.I know Jan is going to carry the project forward with other peoples help but don't expect anything in the near future. Besides which, the airfile also has to be re-designed as that is also part if the R4D team's copyright.RegardsTim

Oh sure. I understand all of this.

Guest eko

Shoot, Steve Small has already done a DC-3 AIR File (which I currently use with Jan's DC-3 Airways DC-3), so that takes care of that. The only nagging issue is the replacement of the RCS gauges. I sure hope the gauge designers line up to help JAN on this one. I would much rather it be sooner than later. :-)