Sign in to follow this  
Guest janwillem

fs navigator

Guest janwillem

hello i am using fs navigator and it,s works fine.but i have payed for the boeing 737 - 700.from pmdg.when i plan a route that,s okee.but i can no using the autopilot in fs navigator.every time i click on autopilot in fs navigator it,s lock out.can i using fs navigator for this planethanks janwillem.

Guest Fluxuated

I Have FS Navigator too, and Once I started using PMDG's 737, it was useless for flying flight plans, as teh autopilot can no longer be controlled by FS Navigator. Now I Use FSNaviator for it's Rolling map views, and use the FMC in the AIrcraft to fly the flight plan.Unfortunately, you'll probably have to do the same. Not too hard to get used to, once you try.

You can download the fs navigator/pmdg export module from the pmdg site, which will convert you flight plan into .rte format for the FMC. Youcan then let the automatics of the B737NG do the rest - its way way better than the autopilot feature of FS Nav.www.precsisionmanuals.com/downloads

Alaister Kay

Guest rvdlaak

Hi Jan-WIllem,That is correct, fsnav no longer flys the plane with the PMDG one - but its not so bad when you use the FMC to plan your route - its more flexible in many ways too.cheers,Ronniehttp://ronnie.vandelaak.com/baw644.gif