Sign in to follow this  
sgreen91

Airac Problem

Hi,I just installed SU2 and was trying to program a flight from KMCI to KLAS.My route is: WLDCT2 SLN DCT GCK J110 FMN J64 PGS LYNSY2My problem occurs when trying to input FMN in the right hand column across from J110. I get an Invalid Entry Error. I also get this error when inputting J64 in the VIA column.Any help apprecitated.Sean Green

Sean Green

Also I've used what the SU2 installed used and also downloaded the new cycle from NAVDATA and installed in the FMCWP/NAVDATA directory of FS9.Neither seems to work. Some waypoints and airways work and others don't.Thanks again,Sean Green

Sean Green

I have now gone in and edited the wptNAVrte file it showed on J110 waypoint 025 was RSK but in FSNav and in PSS' nav database there is no such waypoint (RSK - Rattlesnake) on J110.I took out RSK and input FMN along with the correct coordinates for number 025 on airway J110.I still get a "INVALID ENTRY"I also tried ALS which is the waypoint number 024 on J110 and it works just fine so I know the database is installed correctly.Just updating the info in case somebody can help.Thanks,Sean Green

Sean Green

Guest NAVData

Hi Sean,i believe RSK is ident with FMN. I remember me about an equal thread in such AVSIM forum (i believe in PIC forum). Further, in 0311 and 0312 there were some sequence problems of the fixes in a few airways, which are solved with 0313.So, why do you see the RSK in FSNAV but not in PSS, PMDG or PIC:When you install the AIRAC for FSNav you install only the ISEC file and the airway file, that means all VORs/NDBs on the airways are in FSNav fixes. The VORs or the NDBs which you saw in FSNav came directly from the scenery files, but not from the AIRAC updates. Ok, RSK is in reality a VOR, when you open the navaid files of PIC/PMDG or PSS you find RSK as an VOR. That