Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Heaney

Thumbnails for Liveries?

Guest Paul Heaney

I've noticed there are no Thumbnails (or Previews) for the Liveries you have on the website. It would be nice to have a Preview of the Aircraft before downloading a Livery I thought I wanted, but don't. It would save on a download and Install, then a Removal.Can this be looked into?

Guest Paul Heaney

Bumping this to the top of the list, so PMDG Can hopefully see and comment.

Guest joseph zelic

Dear PMDG staff,How about some more liveries? I think the thumbnail idea would be terrific, but with only the original 12 SU-2 liveries available for the last 3 days, I don't see much point in this. You are most definitely extremely busy answering emails, addressing technical issues and monitoring the extremely busy server traffic. But can't we at least get an accurate, reasonable timeframe on when we can expect any more of those beautiful new liveries you've been promising for the last few months? Still waiting to see Buzz, BMI Baby, etc.Thanks for all your hard work.Joseph