Sign in to follow this  
Guest krullenbol

Question about flying SID (NOTE: do not use my EHAM sid...

Guest rellehenk

A couple of days ago we uploaded the sidstar file for EHAM but there is some strange behaviour.So please do not use the sidstar file from 'floris hartog and david wallschots'. Thank youI will give an example (it has something to do with the DIRECTS)SID LEKKO1S RNW 24 NAVAID OVERFLY EH001 DIRECT NAVAID EH039 NAVAID LEKKO 6000Here are some picsss0.jpgSelected the LEKKO1S departure in the FMC. Looking fine on the NDss1.jpgApproaching EH001ss2.jpgOverflying EH001ss3.jpgShould be turing to EH039, but is flying another heading ss4.jpgWITHOUT the DIRECTS in de SID there is no problem, but there has to be a DIRECt ;)Thanks for your help

Guest cejo

You are not alone with this "direct" problem.I have exactly the same behaviour with the SID:s for ESSA rwy19R:SID DKR2G RNW 19R NAVAID OVERFLY SA705 DIRECT NAVAID SA706 NAVAID DKRAfter passing SA705, the A/C start a continous right turn and won

Guest rellehenk

Can somebody of PMDG please take a look of this problem...?Thank you

Guest DannyV

I also have this problem with my Australian Procedures that use DIRECT.Cheers,Danny Vickers :-waveAdelaide, Australia