Sign in to follow this  

STILL can't d/l SU2!

HiAfter having my account reset, I was able to d/l the SU2 update with no problems, even after disconnection, the resume feature still worked.However, I decided to continue my d/l today, and suprise suprise my d/l is reporting the same old error "server has internal error".So even after having my account reset, and after wasting a heck amount of time trying to d/l this file (at least 8 hrs we're talking about), will I ever be able to d/l my update, quite unlikely I feel.Can you PLEASE do something about this server error because there is currently no way of completing the d/l, maybe even locate the file onto a different server and allow me to d/l it from there.Help would be appreciated.Will

Thanks for the help Dirk, just tried it, doesn't work - still get the "internal server error" message.It would be much easier if they released it as 4 separate files.I've never had such a problem trying to d/l a file before this one, they "should" all resume like normal.Will

Guest dirk1000

WillHoppe you get finnaly you SU2 file.Really it whorts the effort.RegardHappy HolidaysDirk Trotteyn (SANT)