Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave Logan

Downloaded Zipfile corrupt

Guest Dave Logan

Hi Folks,I have downloaded the SU2 several times now (using DA 5.3) and when I try to open the zip or extract the files I get "file corrupt" message. After the first time I tried turning off my Norton Security firewall, but the file was still corrupt. The second time I turned off my WinXP firewall but had the same result. I have been deleting the corrupt file before re-downloading.Any ideas anyone?Dave Logan

Guest fotodude

Dave,I'm having the exact issue; I've tried using DAP latest version 7 even, and downloading directly with the exact result. I sent a message to Randazzo about this, hopefully he'll reply soon.Robert

Guest Dave Logan

Thanks Robert,Keep me posted.Dave

Guest fotodude

Dave,Just got an email from Randazzo; he said he "reset" my account and downloading should work fine. It doesn't. I tried two download managers, GetRight and DAP. Both had the same results; it couldn't download the file, and downloading directly from IE6 results in a corrupt and incomplete file.So, there's no apparent fix for now. I've tried to download it 12 times - that's enough until they come up with a real fix for this.Let me know if you find another solution.Robert

Guest claudelacey

They say that when you download it do not use Download Managers like DAP or GetRight.

Guest Dave Logan

I just received this reply from Randazzo:>>We haven't gotten to updating the FAQ section of the site yet- but hopefullylater today...In the mean time- download the latest version of WinZIP....... We used themost current version- and apparently it is not compatible with earlierversions?Who knew?!!!!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group<