Sign in to follow this  
Guest jason2112

Publishing repaints?

Guest jason2112

Dear PMDG team!First of all, let me say thank you for your fantastic 737NG! Until a few days ago I only did GA flying, I never found an airliner I really liked. After wasting my money on two expensive airliners (probably not the creator's fault, I just did not enjoy flying them), I was hesitant to invest my money in another jet plane. Now I'm so glad I did ... what a wonderful new challenge! I think that you have created a wonderful balance between challenge, usability and eyecandy.I have already painted some GA planes, so when I saw that Luxair will receive their first 737-700 next february, I decided to spend a lazy sunday afternoon with your repaint kit. You can see the results here: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...topic_id=105105Now to my question: should I post my finished repaint to AVSIM's file library, our do you prefer to publish user repaints on your website? I have already downloaded several of the available auto installers and like them very much.Mit freundlichen Gr

Guest jason2112

Thank you for the info, John!VOlker :]