Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain_C

Just Bought the 737 but....

Guest Captain_C

Hey guys,I just purchased the PMDG737NG, downloaded it from the link I was sent via email but now I have downloaded it, I cant open the ZIP file or extract it because it says that it is corrupt or invalid.Please help becasue I really want to get it installed and start flying it.Thanks,Craig

Guest ba747heavy

Re-download it.

Guest Captain_C

I have downloaded it again already...about 3 or 4 times to see if it would make a difference but it didnt. Any other suggestions?Craig

Craig,Try changing the file type in the Save window from HTML to ALL and then see if it worksRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest ben_hewitt

Hey, I found away around the problem...I tried redownloading and i have the error too..was not getting it before..I tried extracting with WinRar and it solved the problem and extracted perfectly :)

Guest Tumbleweed

Short of buying WinRar for $29 what other options are there ? I have the same problem.RegardsErich

Erich,This appears to be a Winzip problem. Make sure you have the latest version of Winzip or Stuff-it expander and you should no loger have this problem. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest ben_hewitt

WinRar comes with a free trial for 30 days or something :)