Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raafie75

When will the SDK be made available ?

Guest Raafie75

PDMG Team,Hi guys, love what you've done with the new plane!Just wondering when you'll be releasing the SDK software?So far I've managed to recreate the radio panel externally from standard FSUIPC outouts/inputs and a few MSFS standard functions like lighting, flaps and undercarrage.Regards,

Dear Brad-the SDK is almost ready for beta testing. As such, I don't expect to have it out for a bit longer still.However, it will not be released as freeware - each interested party will have to email us separately, as the license is negotiable depending on individual use. (Something like how FSUIPC is registered by interested companies).Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Raafie75

Thanks Lefteris,I'm not a programmer myself but will it be available for free to people like Pete who made FSUIPC and Dirk who made FSBUS?Is it just me or didn't the radio stack work with FSUIPC before SU2? The reason I ask is because I've got it up and running through FSUIPC and FSBUS except for the extra switches you've added. Atleast it gives me a start for my cockpit!Are you intending on expanding the SDK to cover the whole aircraft in the future?Kind Regards,

Guest Shaun48113

Leftris,Will it cost less to use your SDK in a home cockpit than to use the Project Magenta 737 stuff?-Shaun